Vínkælir frá La Sommeliere
Kælirinn er glæsilegur í útliti og hefur 2 kælisvæði.
Kælirinn geymir allt að 50 flöskur og hefur fallega led lýsingu
- Efra hólf er fyrir 26 flöskur 5-15°C
- Neðrahólf er fyrir 24 flöskur 12-18°C
MZ2V165 Commercial multi-zone wine cellar
The MZ2V165 wine cellar is a wine conditioning and ageing cellar with storage capacity of up to 165 bottles. Each of its 2 compartments is equipped with its own control meaning you can set each storage compartment to a different temperature. You can regulate temperatures within the following ranges:
- Top section (67 bottles): 5°C to 20°C;
- Bottom section (98 bottles): 5°C to 20°C.
Is it possible to age a wine and condition another in the same cellar?
Of course, if you opt for a multi-zone cellar like this one—a wine cellar equipped with a charcoal filter located. This means you can age fine wine in the top section of the appliance and store or condition another in the bottom section (white wine, for example).
Yes, you heard it right, both at the same time! The flexibility to manage your entire wine collection in one and the same cellar will guarantee savings in the long run.
Further key features of the MZ2V165
Ideal for the commercial sector, the MZ2V165 wine cellar is stylish with its wide glass door and stainless steel frame. The reversible anti-UV door makes the cellar especially flexible. Bottles can be accessed easily using the 7 sliding shelves: extremely convenient for your waiting, sommelier and other staff.
The attractive cellar emits soft white lighting adding an extra touch of elegance to your bottles.
All La Sommelière multi-zone cellars feature adjustable feet and a front aeration system to fit seamlessly into your restaurant configuration.
Designed for vertical built-in installation, the MZ2V165 is also free standing.
It boasts an array of other features, such as (the list is non-exhaustive):
- 2 electronic thermostats with digital temperature display;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%.
Secure wine storage
The Prestige range offers high levels of performance and wine cellars aimed at the commercial market are an integral part of this particular line. As such, the MZ2V165 provides secure, trouble-free storage for a large number of wines through:
- Winter system: to ensure your cellar functions perfectly in an unheated room (minimum room temperature: 5°C)
- Excellent cold air distribution (air moving system);
- Visual temperature alarm;
- Lock to restrict access and keep your investment under lock and key